REGISTRATION AND ABSENTEE APPLICATIONS
For an absentee or voter registration application simply select the required form(s), complete and return to our offices by the deadline. Please contact the County Clerk's office at 573-985-7111 with any questions.
To register to vote – in person and online:
Absentee Voting Information:
Military and Overseas Voting Information:
Samples of Acceptable Voting IDs:
REGISTRATION AND ABSENTEE DEADLINES
- Last day to register for any election: Third Wednesday prior to election.
- Last day to request an absentee ballot to be mailed: Two (2) Wednesdays prior to the election.
- Last day to vote absentee in person: Monday before election.
Rules Regarding Absentee Ballots
- Absentee ballots may not be carried out by anyone
- Absentee ballots may be returned by mail or in person
- Persons in the military or persons requesting absentee ballots due to illness or physical confinement or caretakers of persons who are ill or disabled are not required to have their ballot notarized. All other absentee ballots must be notarized.